Monday, August 22, 2005



I'm BACK!!!!

Finally, i back from KL to my hometown SIBU, the non'pollution place. not haze.. haha. not like klang, hai... sorry KS, chor yeow, kok ping, SG, and emz.haha!. tell u guys something, i haven't take my bath since yesterday until now..hahaha!CRAP! cause yesterday i when out with my friends jackson, alex, sabrina and amanda until midnight and i never take bath. sorry mum, cause u have to wait for me yesterday. so so sorry. i miss SIBU food, the food is super chunt. i think denny is the one who will enjoy eating nice food with me. hahaha! cause i like to eat. Kenseong i promise u that i will update my blog everyday then u can know how am i going on rite? i know u rindu saya? betul kah?hahahaahaha!!! but i miss klang bah kuh teh lo...i miss it seriously. i going back next saturday i will definitely going to klang for bah kuh teh? ask all klang people go..hahaha! and klang people have to belanja me because i'm ur guest. VIP. rite?HOHO. yesterday night i will PUB, so call "SIBU CLUB". but if compare to KL club, it like nothing la. So, don ask me is it anything nice in SIBU? if u wanna come Sibu, no prob. but make sure not more then three days. tat's what sibu people advice u, and u will definitely getting fatter. HOHO. and i gonna change a new hairsytle before i back to KL!!! so, wait me see DOOD!!