Friday, August 12, 2005


oh yea babe. just bought my network card and took half an hour to install the stupid network card finally i can online alread. Super happy. hoho. went sunway piramid with my roommates just now, MEGA SALE. so i bought lots of stuff. haha.my roommates from vietnam(Ngunyan) Super funny. haha. He tell the salesgirl that she look like one of his friend in vietnam but the girl never answer him(don even wanna bother u weh). *sigh* me and BOB really laugh until "kau kau". FURTHERMORE, we went to KIM GARY makan, then Ngunyan tell me that the girl sit behind me is pretty, and he keep looking at the girl, after tat, something happen. The girl is waving( Ngunyan thought the girls wave at him and he say hi to them), [ the girl is waving to their friends, ahahahahahahahahahahahah. Bob and me is super perplex. hahah..
(THAT IS THE FUNNY GUY FROM VIETNAM] (Post)