Monday, February 05, 2007

Shot down in flames

last week i ventured out for an evening on the piss with my mate and couples of his new mates. My mate found that his new colleageus pretty tedious, but had fallen head over heals for the blonde office stunner, and he'd planned to make his move that very night. i dutifully played a role of wingman to perfection, bigging my buddyup with endless quips and recounting tales in which he was the hero. yep, i was the bees knee- until about 1am, that is, when i heroically ambled to the bar and order a round of flaming. the fiery hits pf booze were a sensation and to cheers from out party, i bought them a second round and third round and i get myself a vodka redbulls. i knocked it back likei had all others, but i totally horror, my stomach rejected the potent, flaming juice. Before i knoew it, i'd puked the fiery mess all over my budd's shag-to-be.haha. sending the poor girl up in the flames! and i was ejected from the cluB!