Tuesday, August 23, 2005

KIMBERLY CLARK!!!AS U WiSheSsSSss

haha! kimberly, happy or not? u name is the title of my post weh.happy?hahaha!! to die(to die = to day), i woke up 10.30 in the morning, i woke up because someone calling my stomach, is time to have breakfast. CRAP.super Hungry la. So, i take a bath and went out breakfs with my friends Alvin and Malcolm. After breakfast, i wanted to go home, on the way back, i saw one car is following behind me and they overtake, so i stop it because they block my way. and two girl i think is my age came out from de car, (jenny and emily<~ not u emz HAHA!). And they thought i'm a Hongkong singer.haha! they said my face look like one of the Hongkong singer+actor.HAHA! Super chunted right? HAHA! and they asked for my number and asked me for breakfast tomorrow morning. HEHE! And i tell this to my father and my father said LAST TIME THIS KIND OF THING ALSO HAPPEN ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE U SURE?HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!