Saturday, August 13, 2005

No class today because of the stupid haze ( i wanna hav clas Physics), i lov it. haha! The Dumb Ass JJ and chor yeow decided to stay overnight my house( beside me now).hahah. we went have our dinner at Salmon steak and denny chong ther shern, Li yen and Bobby is joining us as wel.haha. we talking about "TSUNADE" again. haha! Hang teng u missed.hahahaha. After that, we went to Cyber. we went WAR NET but full house, then we went INFERNO full house again, then WAR NET EX-3 sad to say full house again. Potong stem.so we decided to go Asia club, full house again. SO, we went to one cyber cafe beside JS. and we play CS.hoho. super chunted. hahah. Then we have RAMILY burger. now, JJ is laying on my bed. he's super sleepy. hahaha! JJ sleep la. sleep. oh yea, 1 more thing, JJ, chor yeow and me kenakan by my roommates, CRAP. they set up a trap to scare us. chor yeow scare lo. haha. chor yeow, lousy la u(KLANG PEOPLE).hahaha...pity u la chor yeow.