Tuesday, September 13, 2005

YO yo... Others Photo for R-AGE!!

Conversation Between me and Dawn ling 1:
vincent : Hi girl.
Dawn : Hello.
vincent: my friend wanna take another photo with u..
Dawn: okie, no problem. i look fat in green colour le...
Vincent : I know....HAHAH!
*(Dawn Show me a look)
Vincent: i take one with u la, FAT(dawn)
Dawn: i don want take with u already said me FAT.
Vincent : HAHA!
Dawn: i want see the photo, see sui or not. (she is a hokkien, me too)
Vincent: got me of cause sui la.HAHA!
*( her friends call her)
Dawn: bye.



Haha, bob and Marion, i dunno who is the guy wear spec. i think should be bob friend.HAHA!
Aaron, Hennah Tan, Dawn Ling and Me..
Conversation Between me and Dawn.
vincent : U playing my hair now la???
Dawn Ling : cannot arh? (answer is Cute way)
Vincent : Cannot..
Dawn Ling: HAHA!

Chor Yeow, Hennah Tan, Dawn Ling and Ken seong

where am i looking???HAHA!