Wednesday, November 23, 2005





Medical Check up!

Yesterday & today i went for medical check up for pilot thingy.heheh! everything so far is good!hopefully tomorr the x-rays will be fine also. Pray for me people! heheh! SAM now is really really really over, i means for the account students. they having their last paper today, hopefully everything going fine for them as well.hehe! after medical check up, i went makan with my sister friends, kind of funny girl haha! having fun.

oh ya, yesterday when i went for medical check up, the doctor ask me to do three thing before he give me a pass for my pilot medical report :

1) Go for eyes test at Tun Hussein Onn hospital
2) Go for blood test
3) Cut my HAIR!! hahaha! i was like.ermm okie! HAHA! aiyoo..

yesterday nitez went kim Gary yam cha, because Susan is going back to hometown.

Today i went blood test, the kakak there talk to me :

Kakak: wah, so young want to become a pilot arh? must remember me next time!
me : ya, my ambition, next time when i fly will send u a ticket. no prob
** when she start doing the blood test
Me: kakak, saya Takut.
KAkak : HAHA, naik atas tidak takut, macam ini takut arh? HAHA!